Saturday, May 7, 2016

What Goes In, Must Come Out (aka: I'll Be In Bed If You Need Me)

Day Three of my Low Cal, Sugar Free, Caffeine Free, Non-Carbonated Fluid Diet.

I've lost my will to live.


I can't get full.  I just get sloshy.

First of all, food is EVERYWHERE.  Commercials.  TV Shows.  Movies.  Billboards.  Every third post on Facebook is a recipe.  Even my computer booted up with a random shot of muffins as the screen saver.  WTF?

Picked up my Dad and my Aunt from the train station this evening and took them to dinner.  They had sweet bread with butter and fried calamari and fish and chips and pasta.  Know what I ate?  Water.  The wait staff looked at me like I had three heads.

Worst of all?  Consuming only liquids can become a logistical nightmare in "other" ways.



So...yeah.  I get to do this all over again tomorrow.

Grrrrreat.

Please be kind.



No comments:

Post a Comment