Thursday, May 12, 2016

It's the Final Countdown! (Chop Shop Tomorrow!)

Felt a little chatty this morning, so I thought I'd update you on the final stage of my Pre-Op Diet, some of the side effects of my Fluid Only regimen, and the deets on my surgery tomorrow morning!


Haven't eaten too much today, as the broth just isn't appealing to me, but I have been trying to suck back Propel Zero and water all day to get as hydrated as possible.  Wasn't having a hard time until my manager decided to throw a cake and ice cream party right around my desk.  I sat down quietly, but the party-goers kept coming over to talk to me while they ate, or telling me I should try the "life changing" brownies.

Then, at home, I had to prepare barbecue pork and some wild rice for my Dad to eat - the stuff made my mouth water and it looked so very good that I almost took a bite and TOTALLY forgot I was dieting.

Luckily, I pushed through it all and can proudly say that the worst I've cheated on my diet was having some onions in my onion soup on Mother's Day - but in my defense, we were at a restaurant and it was the only thing I could eat, and they were pretty impossible to eat around.

I go into the Chop Shop in less than 12 hours!!!  Will try to record updates as I remember, but will probably not be able to post again until I get home.

Please be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment